At NAJM Swat Diesel, we provide affordable off-road diesel delivery throughout Central Pennsylvania. We supply ULSD (Ultra-low-sulfur diesel) in compliance with EPA standards that is perfect for use with construction equipment, agricultural machinery, forklifts, generators and other engines that run on dyed diesel. Our high-quality off-road diesel fuel is perfect for keeping your entire fleet topped off.
The Benefits of Off-Road Diesel Delivery
If your business runs on off-road diesel, refueling is a constant process, and your productivity relies on having the resources you need when and where you need them. Delivery will help you overcome that challenge and much more, providing benefits like:
- Efficiency: Whether you have your storage tanks onsite or need to have fuel pumped directly into your equipment, delivery is the most efficient way to obtain your off-road diesel. This method of refueling makes it easy to track consumption for management purposes, and it’s useful for budgeting future projects.
- Simplicity: With scheduled fuel deliveries, you’ll always have enough off-road diesel on hand without having to think about running low or spending time placing an order. Delivery will simplify your resource management responsibilities and accounting, and you can create a customized plan based on your specific consumption patterns.
- Affordability: When you order bulk delivery, you’ll unlock wholesale pricing, accessing an off-road diesel price that’s much lower than the standard going rates. Delivery has a low minimum quantity requirement, making this option available to virtually anyone who uses off-road diesel on a regular basis.
- Productivity: If you or your employees have to leave the job to get fuel every time you get low, you’re losing valuable time that you could be spending on completing your next project. Personalized off-road diesel delivery means you can put your people where they’re going to be the most effective.
Our Off Road Fueling Solutions Fit
Every Operation, In Every Industry
- Tank and Equipment Fueling
- Tank Fueling Small to Large
- Custom DEF Replenishment
- Storm Coverage
- Cold Weather Fuel Blends
- Fuel Intelligence Customer Experience Portal
- Disaster Planning and Response – Risk Management Programs
What Is Off Road Diesel?
Off-road diesel is the same as on-road Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD), except it’s free of State and Federal road taxes. It’s intended for use in off-road equipment such as generators, trains, tractors, bulldozers, excavators, backhoes, forklifts, skid steers, reefer trailers other standard heavy equipment. Take the time to understand your state’s rules and start all saving money today. It all adds up to significant savings and profit to your bottom line.
Off Road Diesel Delivery Makes Your Job Easier
Be it a job site, a high-rise building, a grocery store, or your family farm. Fuel Logic can provide off-road diesel directly to your location. We can pump directly into your equipment, or we can pump into your bulk or jobsite tank. We understand the applications and industries that rely on off-road diesel. Downtime is an expensive proposition, and we help you eliminate it. Our deliveries are reliable, consistent, and on time. We work hard to be your fueling partners.
Why Partner With Swat Diesel fuel?
Swat diesel is a local, family-owned company, and we’ve been serving Pennsylvania with dependable service for more than 20 years. We consistently reinvested in our company so that we could grow into a business large enough to compete with the national companies while still delivering the same personal service you expect from your neighborhood provider. With our off-road diesel delivery keeping your fleet supplied, you’ll gain access to multiple advantages, such as:
- Excellent bulk rates: Compare our off-road diesel price with others to see how we can help you save.
- Same-day delivery: We offer same-day delivery to locations anywhere in our service area.
- Professionalism and courtesy: Our team members are on time, professional and courteous.
- Low minimum requirements: You can have off-road diesel delivered in amounts as low as 50 gallons.
SCHEDULE OFF-ROAD DIESEL FUEL DELIVERY
we are committed to ensuring your satisfaction each step of the way. We understand how important it is for you to keep your business moving, and we’ll offer convenient delivery at a time that works for you. To schedule off-road diesel delivery to your location or get more information on rates, contact us online or give a call,